- “La Noche Edmundo”, organized by Club Pasión Habanos, took place at the Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano on October 1st to present the new Montecristo vitola Edmundo Line.
HAVANA, October 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Tabacalera, Habanos, partner and exclusive distributor of Tabacalera, SA for Spainpremiered Montecristo Wide Edmundo at Madrid, Spainat an event organized by Club Pasión Habanos under the name “La Noche Edmundo”.
In the incomparable setting of the Cívitas Metropolitano stadium, more than 350 lucky aficionados had the opportunity to try this unique vitola for the first time while enjoying an exclusive dinner organized by the Paraguas Group, whose portfolio includes some of the restaurants the most fashionable in Spain. Capital city.
The magical evening, which included music, food and, of course, the best Habanos, was full of surprises, contests and multiple experiences.
In addition to a large group of expert amateurs and professionals from the world of Habanos, the presentation of Montecristo Wide Edmundo was given by Juan Girón, communication director of Tabacalera SLU., and was followed by José María López Inchaurbe, Vice President of Development, and Ernesto González and Alejandro Fernández-Blanco, from the Operational Marketing Department, representing Habanos, SA
“Montecristo is a symbol of tradition, history and a flavor benchmark for aficionados, which has evolved over the years to become a benchmark for innovation, style and trend, and the arrival of Wide Edmundo is proof of that,” says José María López Inchaurbe, Vice President of Development of Habanos, SA
Announced during Habanos World Days 2021, Montecristo Wide Edmundo is the fourth and thickest Habano in Montecristo’s iconic Edmundo line. This new vitola will be launched in October at official Habanos outlets across Spain.
Montecristo Wide Edmundo (Edmundo Line) has been elaborated “Totally handmade with long filler” with wrapper leaves, filler and binder from the Vuelta Abajo* region, in the Pinar del Río* region, where the best tobacco in the world is produced and made by expert Cuban cigar rollers.
Vitola Galera: Duke No. 3. 125mm x 21.43mm. Ring gauge 54. 13.22 grams.
- cover layer: carmelite color, oily, silky, fine, with matte reflections.
- Flavor: very oaky, vegetal, toasty, with bitter, earthy and spicy notes, leaving an aftertaste of coffee, nuts, cocoa nibs, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and light molasses.
- Aroma: grilled, roasted, spicy and sweet in the background, leaving notes of cedar, leather, coffee, raisins, almonds, vanilla, cinnamon and molasses.
- Strength: starts medium and reaches medium to strong.
- Shot: good.
- Combustion: uniform and homogeneous.
- Ash: matt medium gray with metallic light gray streaks, compact and resistant.
- Smoking time: Approximatly one hour.
Click on here to download high resolution product images
SOURCE Habanos, S.A.