Jet2 has added more flights and holidays for summer 2022 to destinations including Spain, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Portugal and the Greek Islands from various UK airports
Image: Getty Images/iStockphoto)
Jet2 is giving Britons even more holiday choice as it has just increased its schedule with more flights to mainland Spain, the Canary Islands, Turkey and Portugal for summer 2022.
The holiday giant offers a wider range of flight options, including airports in Belfast, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle.
In addition to additional flights, the company is also increasing its offer for holiday hotspots, including Madeira, Greece, Croatia, Mallorca, Ibiza, Santorini and Sardinia.
The move comes after an increase in demand from UK holidaymakers, with a growing number of countries relaxing their travel rules, as well as changes to UK travel rules, including the removal of passenger locator forms.
Sign up for the Mirror’s travel newsletter for more vacation updates, tips and deals.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said the company had seen “customer confidence rebound strongly” and added that the brands had seen “tremendous growth for all seasons”.
There are still plenty of tempting offers to be found at both jet2.com and jet2holidays.com but to give you a hand, we’ve selected some of the best flight and vacation package deals we’ve found for summer 2022 below.
Jet2 Cheap Flights & Holidays
- Mykonos return flights from £65 pp in May – book here.
- Fuerteventura return flights from £78 pp in June – book here.
- Mallorca return flights from £99 pp in July – book here.
- Return flights to Santorini from £99 pp in July – book here.
- Ibiza return flights from £101 pp in August – book here.
- Holidays in Tenerife from £342 pp in July – book here.
- Holidays in Rhodes from £353 pp in August – book here.
- Holidays in Gran Canaria from £357 pp in August – book here.
- Holidays on the Costa Blanca from £404 pp in August – book here.
- Holidays in Crete from £446 pp in August – book here.
It should be noted that the cheapest fares tend to be based on two people traveling.
Where can I go on holiday from the UK at the moment?
Don’t be discouraged if the Jet2 deals don’t quite work for you. The good news is there are plenty more sales and discounts to be found, and we’ve done the homework rounding up the latest holiday deals we think you’ll like (we update the page regularly so it’s worth a look). worth bookmarking!).
In the meantime, we’ve also got a guide to the latest cheap flight news you need to know about, including the best deals and any changes to the face mask or hand luggage rules you’ll want to know about.
Do you feel confident booking a holiday abroad this year, or will you decide at the last minute to see how the Covid restrictions play out? Let us know in the comments below.
- Travel restrictions can change quickly due to the nature of the pandemic. Always check the latest travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs for your destination of choice before booking or going on holiday.