Twitch is cause the return of the SUBchallenge, a tiered giveaway incentive program, but this time for select streamers from the UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy.
The streaming platform showcased the incentive program at its latest Subtember, an event in which subscriptions are discounted. Creators who reached designated subscriber goals, ranging from 100 to 5,000 subscribers, received specific freebies at the end of the month based on their final placement. The scope of the giveaways varied, from a Twitch-branded fanny pack to a full streaming tech bundle.
This initial version of the SUBchallenge, previously dubbed the Subtember Subathon Challenge, was limited to 500 streamers from North America. But apart from the Subtember event, Twitch has expanded this program to select streamers from European countries. Twitch has appointed 100 partners from Italy, 150 from the UK, 150 from Spain, 300 from France and 300 from Germany, according to a journalist Zach Bussy.
Although the SUBchallenge is essentially the same program, the categories have changed slightly in terms of sub-objectives. Found on the official information pageTwitch has listed the different tiers and sub-goals, which are the same for all countries, although exchanging euros for pounds in the case of the UK
- 250 subscribers: Twitch beanie and 20 euro Amazon voucher
- 750 Followers: Twitch Scarf, Twitch Metal Mug, $20 Amazon Voucher, and Ring Light
- 1,500 Subscribers: Twitch Backpack, Twitch Scarf, $35 Amazon Voucher, and Amazon Fire TV Cube
- 2,500 followers: Twitch beanie, Twitch backpack, Twitch water bottle, Sonos One, and $50 Amazon voucher
- 5,500 subscribers: Twitch beanie, Twitch travel bag, Twitch metal cup, Twitch water bottle, Oculus Quest 2, PC compatible and 50 euro Amazon voucher
The SUBchallenge will start on April 11 and all participants will receive their prizes towards the end of the month on April 24. Registrations are still available at this time.